Table of Contents
widgetopia iOS 14 : Widgets APK Review
From the team behind WatchMaker, the largest watch face design community in the world – get ready to make your home screen unique with widgetopia iOS 14 Pro APK!
If you got bored of the same old look on your Android smartphone and want to do something new then try this iOS 14 Launcher app.
Try the new aesthetic refreshed look of iOS 14 on your Android smartphone, with all the widgets for iOS 14.
THOUSANDS OF WIDGETS
There are 3500+ pre-built widgets that you can use right away!
CREATE YOUR OWN WIDGET
With widgetopia, you can use our powerful design tools to make your own designs and display any data you need.
– 3500+ widgets, more each day!
– Full designer tool
– Time & date
– Digital clock
– Analog clock including seconds
– 1000 Watch Hands + Backgrounds
– Weather (current, hourly, daily)
– Battery Indicator
– Use your own photos
– Moon phase
– Calendar + Agenda
– Activity rings
– Progress bars
– Import widgets
– Themeable widgets
– Transparent widgets
– Custom JSON Endpoints
– Animated GIFs
– Color Widgets and monochrome
– iPhone style widgets like WidgetSmith
– Much more coming soon!
REMIX EXISTING WIDGETS
You can remix any widget you like and customize to your heart’s content!
Free version allows use of all widgets excluding those with weather data, including full design tools.
Upgrade to the premium version (one-off payment) to unlock all widgets, get regular content updates and remove ads!
No subscriptions or hidden fees.
- New bitmap text! Over 50 high quality bitmap fonts to use in your widgets!
- New text effects! Shadow, flat shadow, glow and outline text!
- New series layer - show current day of week, month in year in horizontal or vertical layout!
- Now over 3500 widgets in-app!
- Our weather service Accuweather involves significant costs so we have made weather widgets available to premium users only
- As a thank you to our free users, we have now removed the 'Demo' watermark on non-weather widgets!
Premium Features Unlocked
All ads removed
All debugging information deleted
CPUs- arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a