Table of Contents
Sun Seeker - Sunrise Sunset Times Tracker, Compass APK Review
Sun Seeker is a comprehensive sun tracker & compass app that lets you track sunrise sunset times. You can find the sun, check sun position & solar path. Sunseeker, the sun surveyor app, has a flat compass & a 3D AR view to show sun exposure, equinox, solstice paths, sunrise sunset times, twilight times & more.
It can be used by-
* Photographers- to plan shoots & videos in accordance with the magic hour & golden hour. Use sun view feature to find the sun and sunrise sunset times. The best sun exposure & sun position for photos can be checked using Sunseeker – the sun tracker app.
* Architects & Surveyors- to view the spatial variability of solar angle all year long. Use this sun dial like compass app as a sun tracker & sun surveyor to find the sunlight exposure, sun direction & sun path.
* Real Estate Buyers- buy properties using this sun surveyor app to check the sunlight exposure & to find the sun.
* Cinematographers- The sun surveyor view shows the solar direction for each daylight hour. With Sun Seeker you can find the sunrise sunset, solar path & sun position for any location.
* Drivers- This sunrise sunset app, lets you track the solar path and sun position throughout the day. Drivers can use this sun tracker to find the perfect parking spot by seeing the sunlight exposure and sunrise sunset times.
* Campers & Picnickers- Finding a great campsite is easy with Sun Seeker’s sun tracker. With this compass and sunset app, you can check the sunlight exposure at all times & locate the sun position.
* Gardeners- Sunseeker is a comprehensive sun tracker and compass app which helps you find optimal planting locations & sunlight exposure hours.
* Sunseeker compass app is a sun tracker app to find the sun. It uses GPS, magnetometer & gyroscope to find the correct sun position and solar path for any location.
* Flat compass view shows, the solar path, sun position, diurnal sun angle & elevation (divided into day & night segments), shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness.
* 3D AR camera overlay sun view shows the sun’s current position, its path with hour points marked.
* Camera view has a pointer to guide you to find the sun. With this sun surveyor app, you can know the sunrise sunset times & sunlight exposure.
* Map view in this sunrise sunset app shows solar direction arrows & sun path for each hour of the day.
* The sunrise sunset app enables you to choose any date to view sun position & path on that day. With this sun locator and sun path app, you can also view sunrise and sunset time for each day.
* Ability to choose any location on earth (includes 40,000+ cities or custom locations available offline, & a detailed online map search capability)
* The sunrise sunset & sun locator app gives details of sunrise sunset times, sun direction, elevation, civil, nautical & astronomical twilight times of the sun.
* Optional device notifications for all sun-related periods & events, such as various twilight periods at a given compass heading or above a given elevation.
* It allows the user to include equinox, solstice paths on both flat compass view & camera view. Sunseeker sun direction app shows you the sunlight exposure, sun direction, sunrise and sunset time.
Sun Seeker has been featured in numerous high-profile publications, like the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Sydney Morning Herald etc. “Truly amazing”, “Incredible”, “Brilliant” – the most useful application of augmented reality – ever!
Watch our YouTube video here. https://bit.ly/2Rf0CkO
Search YouTube for “Sun Seeker app” videos, websites & blogs created by our enthusiastic users.
See FAQs – from the app’s info screen. https://bit.ly/2FIPJq2
The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired. The device’s compass accuracy can be optimised by calibrating it prior to use.
* Fix for small variations in maximum elevation values due to use of approximations