Table of Contents
Poweramp Music Player (Trial) APK Review
Poweramp MOD APK Music Player is a music player for Android that enables you to play songs in all of their usual formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wmv, tta, mpc, and aiff.
It includes a 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all of the formats listed above, as well as various adjustments and the option to create personalized profiles.
Other features of Poweramp Music Player include optional crossfade and gapless playback. The app can play music stored in any folder or directory on your Android device, jumping from one to another without any trouble.
Poweramp Music Player also allows you to view lyrics, and includes a search function that will find lyrics using the complement musiXmatch. It’s compatible with m3u, m3u8, pls, and wpl playlists.
You can download album art for the albums on your device in a matter of seconds, adding an elegant touch to your listening experience.
Poweramp Music Player also includes a customizable lock screen with optional direct unlocking. Overall, this is an excellent music player for Android that has more features than most of its competition.
Poweramp Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
- Android Auto
- Google Assistant support
- Chromecast support
- m3u/pls http streams
- unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
- downloads missing album art
- artist images downloading
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
- lock screen options
- Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
- tag editor
- audio info with detailed audio processing information
- ultrafast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
New Audio engine:
- new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
- internal 64bit processing
- new configurable per-output Options
- new configurable Resampler, Dither options
- opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
- gapless smoothing
- 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
- visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
- new “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
- Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
- new notifications
- new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
- as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
- pull-down or click album art to go to the current playing list
- as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom mini player)
- use the bottom mini player to return to the main ui or to change tracks
- swipe left/right from lists for fast return
- pinch-zoom in lists
- long press on an item for the selection menu
• allowed initial and trailing whitespace to form Tag Split patterns. This requires Full Rescan and may change the way tags are split if you already used Whitespace as split symbol option
• fixes for Google Assistant/Maps in Car mode
• updated translations - huge thanks to all Crowdin translators!
◉ Full Version Unlocked
◉ Arch: Arm64-v8a and armeabi-v7a
◉ Original package signature changed;
◉ Modded & Released by DevilMinati
Note: After 15days, reset app data to reuse unlimited trial.
Export/Import settings will not work