Table of Contents
- 1 Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live APK Review
- 2 Clime – NOAA Weather Radar Live is an all-in-one weather tracker right on your device.
Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live APK Review
Clime – NOAA Weather Radar Live is an all-in-one weather tracker right on your device.
Consider Clime NOAA Weather your one-stop weather radar app. Keep current with important weather changes using real-time radar images, precipitation and temperature forecasts, customizable weather alerts, accurate weather maps, and more. Concerned about Hurricane Season? Stay ahead of it with the Hurricane Tracker.
Take advantage of having accurate US radar data, like detected areas of rain, snow, and mixed precipitation, right on your phone. Use the radar map to check precipitation’s movement, and make your own predictions based on animated radar images for the last 40 minutes, up to the current time. Switch between the rain radar and other overlays in app settings, or customize the radar map by tweaking opacity of radar images and choosing the most convenient loop speed and background map for your radar.
- – Prepare for rain and snow with the 24-hr precipitation forecast
– View cloud cover as seen from space
– Bookmark multiple locations for easier navigation
SEE THE DETAILS
- – Today’s weather and 7-day local weather forecast
– Current, today’s min & max, and “Feels Like” temperatures
– Pressure, humidity, wind speed & wind direction, visibility weather, dew point
– Chance of precipitation
– Sunrise & sunset time
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE WITH A RELIABLE STORM TRACKER
- – Receive push notifications and alerts for bookmarked locations (tornadoes, hurricanes, freeze warnings, storm alerts, and more)
– Monitor important National Weather Service watches, warnings, and alerts in the form of interactive polygons on the map
– Need a tornado tracker? Clime delivers tornado warnings and watches to your fingertips
GO PRO WITH CLIME: NOAA WEATHER RADAR LIVE
- – Alerts for all saved locations
– Hurricane & tropical storm tracker
– Increased accuracy precipitation forecast
– Lightning tracker
– Temperature forecast map
– Rain alerts
– Fires & hotspots
– Hourly 14-day forecast with weather information
– Snow depth forecast
– Pollen data
– No adsNeed a real-time weather radar app? Make Clime your go-to storm radar! You’ll have storm radar in the palm of your hand! Clime uses radar data provided by the NOAA, so it’s like having an advanced weather station right on your smartphone.Radar coverage: radar images show the US (the radar is available for the Continental US, Alaska (except northern), Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, many European countries, Japan, etc. See the full list of countries with the radar map available on the developer’s website.Precipitation and temperature, snow depth forecast maps, as well as the satellite map and the weather forecast supported by precipitation alerts are available for most of the world.
Hurricane tracking, wildfire, and lightning trackers are also available for most of the world.
NWS watches, warnings: the US only.
Governmental weather warnings: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK.
- Relevant Maps
Always know what’s coming! Toggle between the relevant weather maps suggested for your location.
- Weather Maps Settings
The redesigned settings page with its new look and distinctive icons gives you a better, clearer choice of which weather conditions you want to explore.
- Extended Precipitation Forecast
Make plans for up to 72 hours ahead: monitor the accurate predictions of upcoming rain, snow, and mixed precipitation on the interactive map.
Premium Subscription unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
4 thoughts on “Clime – NOAA Weather Radar Live v1.62.0 (Unlocked)”
Cancelled app. Grrrrr.
How does one cancel the app subscription? THere’s no way to access the account from my mobile. I feel tricked & trapped.
Please cancel my subscription for this service. I live in Costa Rica and don’t need or use it. Thanks
hi we don’t have ant subscription