Table of Contents
MediaMonkey APK Review
MediaMonkey helps you navigate, manage and sync large music collections.
MediaMonkey Key features:
- Sync (wirelessly *) with MediaMonkey for Windows. Keeps playlists, tracks and videos including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc. in sync.
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video.
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Navigate by Folder **
- Play any content supported by your device (using system codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling) and an equalizer
- Sleep timer
▶ NEW: Cast to Google chrome cast or UPnP/DLNA devices ** †
▶ NEW: Android Auto support
- Bookmark large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers **
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Edit properties of single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Album Art / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Full-library search
* USB Sync is unrestricted. Wi-Fi sync is a time-limited trial.
** Time limited trial.
† Only supported on Android 4+
MediaMonkey Pro Available Upgrades:
❱ Wi-Fi Sync addon: Unlocks unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase.
❱ UPnP/DLNA addon: Unlocks unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
❱ Advanced Media Management addon: Unlocks home screen customization, folder browser. Available as an in-app purchase.
❱ MediaMonkey Pro: Unlocks all trial functionality, and provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available in the App Store.
New in 1.4.3:
- Fixed handling of playlists with non-standard characters
- Fixed certain album art may fail to sync
- Fixed background tasks may fail to complete
- Disabled 'Update playlists from other apps' by default
- Fixed possible crash in sync confirmation dialog
- New 'Save' button for debug logs
- Stability improvements