Table of Contents
Franco Kernel Manager - for all devices & kernels Apk info
Franco Kernel Manager Pro it’s a complete toolbox for all devices with a rich feature set aimed for ease of use to supercharge your kernel! From the less knowledgeable, to the most expert user, it combines everything you need to manage, tweak and empower your device.
You want more performance? Check ✅
You want to boost your battery life? Check ✅
You want to flash mods without having to use a custom recovery? Check ✅
Compared to other apps Franco Kernel Manager provides a significantly better experience with features tailored just for you.
Franco Kernel Manager Pro Features:
- Battery Monitor notification with detailed information about your power consumption during active and idle periods, charging time estimation, charging amps/watts & more;
- Detailed battery stats with information about power consumption in mAh of each component (WiFi, screen, signal, idle, etc) and tons more;
- Deep integration with FrancoKernel;
- Build.prop editor;
- Auto-flash kernels and basically any flashable zips without having to visit a custom recovery;
- Powerful battery saving tips as simple as touching a button;
- Display color temperature presets and support for KLapse;
- Support for Adreno Idler, GPU boost, Adreno, Exynos and Kirin GPUs;
- High Brightness Mode (hbm) available for supported devices (Pixel 3 and 4 for example) & automatic toggle based on the ambient light sensor;
- CPU freqs, governor, support for multi-clusters, GPU freqs, stune, CPU-Boost, CPU Input-boost, governor profiles, governor tunables & more;
- Backup & Restore kernels on the fly with just a tap of a button;
- A kernel logger viewer for developers;
- Custom kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, wakelocks, lowmemorykiller minfree, KSM, ZRAM, memory stuff, entropy, flar2 wake gestures, scheduler and you can add your own custom tunables too;
- Create Per-app profiles and use different settings for your most used apps. For example you may want max CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. You can also choose whether for Wi-Fi to be on/off, if you desire you toggle Android Battery Saver, specify what type of Location Mode you want to use for that specific app, etc;
- System Health with a beautiful UI, useful real-time CPU/GPU/RAM/ZRAM/DDR BUS/IO/THERMAL ZONES/WAKELOCKS usage and comprehensive CPU frequencies usage with support for clustered devices;
- Comprehensive Display and Sound control. Tune your RGB, Saturation, Hue, Contrast, make profiles in an easy to use interface;
- Automatic Night Shift to tint your display in orange/red easing your eyes during the night;
- CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature;
- Performance Profiles built-in on FrancoKernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app, launcher shortcuts, quick tiles and automation support;
- Scripts manager allows you to create your own shell scripts within the app and pin them to your Quick Tiles;
- Light and Dark themes compatible with Android™ 10;
- Backup & restore application settings;
Franco Kernel Manager works for ALL devices and kernels.
You need to be ROOTED for all features besides Battery Monitor which works rootless.
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I’m more than happy to respond.
Also feel free to check out the FAQ which shows every feature in detail:
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to [email protected] I’m always happy to get back to you.
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any misuse of this app.
1. Stability improvements
1. Fix wakeup sources visibility on newer devices
1. Fix High Brightness Mode for OP8, Pro and 8T
1. Kernel zips are now cleaned from the internal files dir after using Manual Flasher
2. Wakelocks list now show up even if the Kernel doesn't support blocking them
3. Updated some layouts
4. Updated dependencies
Thanks for your support. Don't forget to write a review, it helps me a lot.
No LP or Google Play Modded Needed;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.