Table of Contents
Baby Tracker. Breastfeeding Tracker. Newborn APK Review
Baby Tracker Mod APK App is a handy and reliable assistant for breastfeeding your newborn baby. You can track breastfeeding, bottle feeding, solid food feeding and milk pumping. You can save diaper changing, sleeping periods and the results of your baby’s height and weight measurements.
With this Baby Tracker breastfeeding tracker you can:
- Track feeding by each breast or by both, if you give your baby two breasts at one feeding
- Track bottle feeding
- Fix solid food feeding – food and its amount
- If you need to express your milk, you can fix how many ml/oz of each breast were pumped
- Fixing diaper changing, you can note whether it is wet or dirty, or both 🙂
- You always know how many diapers were changed per day
- Record baths, temperatures, walks, and medications
- Handy breastfeeding timer and sleeping timer are easy to stop and to restart
- Your baby’s height and weight can be measured almost daily! They are also easily stored in the baby diary.
- You can add a reminder for each event – periodic and easy-to-set
- Displays baby nursing and sleeping timers in the notification bar, so you have easy access to the App
- Logging and tracking activity of several babies. Supports twins!
Being a FTM (first-time mom), or new mom, in general, is very tiring and challenging! You’ve probably just made it home from the hospital, are totally exhausted, and a little overwhelmed by your new responsibilities. In the first few months of your baby’s life, it really revolves around eating, sleeping, diaper changes and occasional little doctor’s visits.
It’s not always easy to remember the last time you fed your baby or changed their nappy. Baby Tracker APK is very helpful to track everything and get a quick glance to remind you the last time you did it, or the next time you have to. It will definitely give you a peace of mind and make your day that much easier to have a log to check whenever needed.
It’s extremely important to track when you had your last feeding session, but also track the weight and how long they were eating to make sure they’re eating properly and gaining weight at a normal rate.
Also, keeping track of diapers is very imperative to keeping your baby healthy. All moms definitely need an easy way to check how often they’re changing diapers. Not to mention, you should definitely track if everything looks normal during diaper changes.
For some parents, it’s very important to track every ounce of food and keep track of all information. Some babies, unfortunately, have minor illnesses after coming home from the hospital. Keeping track of all this information will help your baby on the road to recovery much more seamlessly.