Table of Contents
All-In-One Offline Maps APK Review
Bored to wait for maps to display? Use All-In-One Offline Maps Pro ! Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
- Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
- Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
- Used to go abroad? You won’t be lost anymore;
- Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
All-In-One Offline Maps Pro
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Military Soviet topo maps, etc.
- All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control;
- Select and store large areas in few clicks;
- Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited placemarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Location & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
And also All-In-One Offline Maps:
- Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
- GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
- Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
- On-map grids display;
- Full screen map view;
- Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more:
The complete list is available in the changelog inside the application.
• Added audio waypoints allowing to record an audio track associated to a waypoint and play it from the map;
• Added global distance, time, elevation gain and area for displayed path, route and area lists in the placemark explorer;
• New Explorer mode fields: cell network strength, battery level, and GNSS constellations in use;
• Various improvements and bug fixes.